Re: Kmix does not start

On Sat June 11 2022 15:35:59 Greg Madden via tde-users wrote:
> I installed kmix, it created an icon in "multimedia". It does not start
> from the icon. using the cli, I get the following output: "kmix: error
> while loading shared libraries: libtdeinit_kmix.so: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory"
>
> I am  using TDE stable and Devuan stable.

kmix usually appears as a loudspeaker icon in the panel.  You can open
it by clicking on the speaker and then on the mixer button.

kmix should also start from a shell provided it is a user shell started
directly from TDE, e.g. konsole.  If it is a root shell or has been
through a root shell it likely does not have the right environment.

--Mike