The 26th debian 11-3 install is about to take place

Between blltty, orca and the new kde, I'm admitting defeat.

if I do a grfx install at all, what can I use thats compatible with tde,
so I can install it without using some of Alfreds finest dynamite to
demolish whats there and actually install tde.

For that I'll need a trinity.list file for debians /etc/apt/sources.d
directory too.
The last time I tried this, in late october of 2021 the first tde package
created a dependency hell that would have torn the system down, needing
yet another install to fix. I'm not kidding, the dependencies would have
removed libc6 and all its helpers.

So the first question is how do I install tde to debian-11-3?

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis