Re: Linux Magazine's article on TDE

On Tuesday 07 June 2022 06:24:45 James Leone wrote:
> TDE is the only reasonably usable desktop. Period.
>
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2022, 3:58 PM Michael <mb_trinity_desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> wrote:
> > Not sure if it's a hit piece or legitimate news reporting, but I recently
> > found this:
> >
> > https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2022/254/Trinity-Desktop
> >
> > I didn't buy the article, so no telling what their conclusion is.
> >
> > Thought I'd share, best,
> > Michael

Nothing else out there can come close.

But, like anything that is simple and good and true, which puts ordinary
people in control of their own machines, it must be marginalized, kept
secret, reserved for the few who can find it.

If people get control of their own machines, next thing is, they will start to
get control of their own lives.

Bill

Bill