Saving Konqueror sidebar item positions

Hello users and congrats to the team for the R14.0.12 release,

Does anyone here also happen to use "Multiple Views" for the Navigation Panel
(the sidebar) of Konqueror? For example, I like to have the metabar, root
folder, and home folder ones open. However, even after saving the profile
with these laid out the way I like they arrange themselves based on where the
sidebar tab for that item is. The home folder one takes up 90% of the space
while the metabar and root folder are scrunched at the very bottom which make
them nearly useless. It seems that Konqueror only saves which ones are open,
and not where you placed which one and what size they should be.

Is saving this even a feature, and if so how could it be accomplished? Thanks.

--
~ Hunter