Re: How to disable animations and effects in Trinity?

On 3/25/22 12:36 PM, Lynx Medeiros wrote:
> I don't think TDE Control Center was installed either, when clicking on
> Control Center from the menu opens Konqueror.> What command to install TDE Control Center?

If I can ask, is this your first time installing TDE?  When you installed
it, did you use the tde-trinity metapackage?  That installs the whole thing,
including the things you seem to be missing.  It's fine to pick & choose
just what you want and leave out what you don't want, but you'd save
yourself these problems of missing major parts if you install the whole
thing, at least the first time.

So, at this point, I'd suggest you consider installing tde-trinity to see
how the whole thing is supposed to work.  That will get you everything
you're missing now.  Then, if you like, uninstall one thing, or group of
things, at a time until you have what you want.

--
PGP key: http://homestead-products.com/pubkey.htm