Re: non-starting browsers & other annoyances - screenshots

On Saturday 05 March 2022 14:06:40 ajh-valmer wrote:
> On Saturday 05 March 2022 21:34:06 William Morder via tde-users wrote:
>
> Is it possible to hear this song, with an attached sound file ?
> I want to sing it with my guitar.
> Thanks.
> André

The song is by Sam Cooke, "Nothing Can Change This Love"; there are many links
available on YouTube and elsewhere (wherever you get your music). If you use
youtube-dl it's easy to download from there.

The chord chart is my own arrangement, to make it easier for other people to
play along with me when I (occasionally, or rarely) perform. I attached a jpg
of my own chord chart for you; I usually make them up in Office, then create
a pdf, but to make it convenient for quick peeks or to put on small screens
(like other people's phones), I make a mini jpg from the pdf.

Otherwise I can find a way to get a copy of the sound file to you. (I try to
be careful because of the copyright trolls,) Wikipedia has a page on it, I
believe, although I have problems accessing some pages at the moment due to
the fact that I am downloading some big files and that is eating up my
bandwidth.

Bill