Re: Run a script at TDE logout?

Anno domini 2022 Fri, 14 Jan 08:39:34 +0100
 Thierry de Coulon scripsit:
> Hello all,
>
> It seems at work they have decided to use Microsoft Office 365. The basic apps
> won't be a bother as I don't have to use them. Teams might be a trouble,
> however there is a Linux client and it seems to work ok.
>
> Unfortunately, in typical M$ way, Teams for Linux autostarts (these people
> can't believe you would not want to use their apps all the time).
>
> It autostarts by creatiing a teams.desktop file file in ~/.config/autostart.
> There is a X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true/false line enabling control of
> this, but it obviously works only on Gnome.
>
> I can remove the *.desktop file, but Teams will re-create it everytime it is
> run!

I solved this via rc.local and/or ~/.xsession of the affectd user(s), but this is devuan without the "benefits" of systemd :)

Anyway, you can play mean on teams: make ~/.config/autostart readonly or immutable, that actually worked here.

Nik