Re: dual monitor

On Fri December 3 2021 14:16:39 Christian Schmitz wrote:
> But i have 2 problems and question
> 1) every boot the screen are cloned and not extended.
> How i can do to store permanently the extended configuration?

Cloning is normal until TDE has a chance to rearrange the displays.

I tried several approaches but what works well for me is a
single desktop where the monitors are laid out using R&R
(Resize and Rotate).  R&R is always running for me in the
systray.  If you don't have it running there try KDE Menu /
/ System / Screen Resize & Rotate to start it.

> 2) when the screen are cloned i see well into screen 2, but when i switch
> to extended the screen 2 the color are degraded like old 16 ega.
> How fix it?

Could be a video RAM limitation in your video card or a
million other things.  Can't think of an easy solution -
- just poke around looking for clues.  Sorry.

--Mike