Re: trinity doesn't work

Hi Gene,

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 03:40:41PM -0800, Gene Heskett wrote:
> no, it works fine with no reported errors.

Are you aware that you are starting a new thread for your replies
instead of replying to the email you are responding to?

In the last day, you have started at least five new threads, four
of which seem to be replies to people, with subject lines:

- trinity doesn't work
- [TDE-USERS] TRINITY DOESN'T WORK
- trinity doesn't wok
- trinity doesn't work
- trinity doesn't work

Is that intentional?

> And I just found kmail-1.9, hidden away in /opt, and it sees all my
> old mail!

/opt is not really hidden, it is a standard place to install third-party
software. I would expect that is exactly where TDE should be installed
if it is not an official package provided by your Linux distro.

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/11544/what-is-the-difference-between-opt-and-usr-local

--
Steve