Re: Wicd

Oh, I see, so in the end no-one is providing this tool anymore, that's too bad, the UI of Wicd was so nice and intuitive.

The work on Python3 is good news overall but I doubt they keep GTK2 as they're main GUI toolkit, I guess they will be moving to GTK3 too, as a result the new Wicd(3) wouldn't have the same look and feel anyway...

@André if you expect a clone like of Wicd in tqt3,  you might profit from this near Christmas time to send your gift/wishes list to TGW (https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tde/issues) because a user mail list is not really the place for this. That request of yours will be forgotten in no time here.
Might takes years before a good soul steps in and fulfilled that request...

@Michele, see the work they been pouring into the move on Python3
https://git.launchpad.net/wicd/log/?h=python3
the 2to3 tool is definitely not enough to handle the workload, told you the move to Py3 code in TDE won't be made in a fortnight time frame...