Re: not a huge problem, but probably a bug -- solved

said J Leslie Turriff:
| On 2021-10-22 17:39:15 Michael Howard via tde-users wrote:
| > On 22/10/2021 22:49, dep wrote:
| > > Greets, everybody . . .
| > >
| > > I'm pretty sure that this is a bug, one that has survived a decade
| > > or more. If you open the game "Shisen-sho" and click to call the
| > > "Game" menu, the resulting menu is *enormous.* It works, but it is
| > > *enormous*.
| > >
| > > Per the attached.
| >
| > Nope.
| >
| > All works as it should here.
|
| 	What do you see?  When I click on that I see only the submenu items.

What I saw was what was in the picture (possibly confusing, because it's
spread across two monitors, one atop the other: the application window,
and a huge window containing the menu items, seen in the screenshot above
the application window). I've dealt with it since it was still a KDE
application, pre-TDE, so for a long time.

I finally deleted the configuration file and behavior returned to normal.
--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album
Column: https://ofb.biz/author/dep/