kmail fonts changed when showing email in raw format

Good Day,

since ever when I looked at the raw email contents it has been shown
with a rather tiny font.  I never found out how to change that.  So I
took it as hard-coded or using the globally configured fonts for all
TDE apps (TDE control center -> appearance -> fonts -> general) which I
didn't want to change.

Just now or since a day or since the last update it appears that emails
in raw format are shown with another font, the one that is configured
as Fixed width: Monospace 10 (that seems also to be the default in a
new TDE installation).  I'm not aware of having changed something.

I'm quite sure that it hasn't been like that before because the tiny
font which had been used to show email raw format has bothered me a bit
all the time and wasn't the one for "Fixed Width" but rather the one
for "General" (which was tiny in my configuration.  So, what has
changed?

I tried to find out in gitea to look up changes in kmail but found
nothing referring to this. Last change to kmail seems to have been done
eight months ago.

Kind regards, curiously,
Stefan