Re: Konqueror and viewing Markdown files

Am Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2021 schrieb J Leslie Turriff:
> 	More and more documentation is being formatted using various
> flavours of Markdown.  Is there a tool that will parse Markdown
> documents into HTML that I can tell Konqueror to use to display them?

Debian package markdown does it for me with mcview (Midnight Commander).

It'd be easy to pipe markdown's output to konqueror if konqueror would
take input from a pipe… oh, but it doesn't. So this road goes over a
temporary file with markdown's output.

Maybe there's some konqueror native way to get other input than from an
URL I don't know of.

m2c

Stefan