Re: twin-style-suse2 for openSUSE Leap 15.2

On 2021-10-05 19:04:04 Gianluca Interlandi wrote:
> Thank you François and other developers for porting SUSE2 to TDE. I tried
> it out and it looks nice. I just wanted to mention two things that look a
> bit different from KDE3:
>
> 1) In twin-style-suse2 there is a thin white line around a window while in
> the original KDE3 SUSE2 style there is a dark gray line that surrounds a
> window giving it a feeling of depth.
>
> 2) In the original KDE3 style the title bar of an inactive window is light
> gray while in twin-style-suse2 it is blue-grayish
>
> I attach a screenshot of KDE3 SUSE2 style showing the two points above.
>
> I wonder whether these two things can be changed by simply adjusting other
> settings in TDE control center or whether it is simply the result of
> porting. Nonetheless, it's minor things one can adjust to.
>
> Thanks a lot! TDE is a fantastic project!
>
> Gianluca
>
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2021, François Andriot via tde-users wrote:

> >> Thanks so much François for working on this.
> >>
> >> Gianluca
> >
> > Hello, thanks to Slavek's quick fix, I've managed to build the package.
> > It will soon appear on mirrors for opensuse Leap 15.2 and 15.3, with name
> > "trinity-twin-style-suse2".
> > Other distros will follow soon.
> >
> > François

	I believe that that feature is controlled by Appearance and Themes => Window Decorations
in TDE Control Center, or possibly in Appearance and Themes => Colors.

	And now I see that it is in Appearances and Themes => Colors.  In the right pane, "Widget
Color", select Active Window Frame and set your desired color by clicking on the
horizontal bar below.

Leslie
--
   Operating System: Linux