Re: twin-style-suse2 for openSUSE Leap 15.2

On 2021/10/06 09:04 AM, Gianluca Interlandi wrote:
Thank you François and other developers for porting SUSE2 to TDE. I tried it out and it looks nice. I just wanted to mention two things that look a bit different from KDE3:

1) In twin-style-suse2 there is a thin white line around a window while in the original KDE3 SUSE2 style there is a dark gray line that surrounds a window giving it a feeling of depth.

2) In the original KDE3 style the title bar of an inactive window is light gray while in twin-style-suse2 it is blue-grayish

I attach a screenshot of KDE3 SUSE2 style showing the two points above.

I wonder whether these two things can be changed by simply adjusting other settings in TDE control center or whether it is simply the result of porting. Nonetheless, it's minor things one can adjust to.

Thanks a lot! TDE is a fantastic project!

Gianluca

Ciao Gianluca,
Those are likely some config options about colors. Have a look at the control panel configuration for the suse2 style and I am quite sure you can set the colors you prefer :-)
Cheers
  Michele