Re: Vivaldi/Chromium printing in grayscale

After rebooting the PC with the printer disconnected, the entries were gone. Upon reconnecting the printer via Ethernet, TDE somehow detected it and recreated the entry in the TCC, but the entry didn't work with a test page. Adding the printer back via Ethernet using HPLIP, recreated the printer entry with the IP address and a test page worked.

At this point, Vivaldi and Chromium will only print in color, if I select the system dialog to print, choosing the printer with the IP address, as there are now three entries listed for this one printer. If I use their native printing options, they continue to print in grayscale.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

TDE: R14.0.11-pre  -  Debian: 11 (amd64)