Re: Gitea question.

On 2021/09/05 5:58:35 PM, Stefan Krusche wrote:
Am Sonntag, 5. September 2021 schrieb  Κωστόπουλος:
Hi!  :-)
Does someone know about the bug tracker on gitea:

Is it possible to have mail notifications?
I have activated the related options, but no mail notifications.
Only if you login to gitea, it informs you of any messages you have.

This way, some developer may request from you additional information,
but you'll never know (unless you login to gitea).
G.
Web mail archive available at
https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@trinit
ydesktop.org

Hi Γιώργος,

I'm subscribed to getting mails in two or three bugs. It works. IIRC,
you can choose the option to get mail notifications somewhere in the
gitea web interface, I think, it was the basic page of the respective
bug. As you said that you already have done that, I don't know what
goes wrong on your system/setup.

These notification messages apparently come from
gitea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. So maybe you can check that, too.

Hi Giorgos,
notifications on bug on TGW should be automatic, I think (hope I am not wrong here).
You can also choose to "watch" the repo, so you will get notified every time something happens on that repo.
Also, check your junk folder, just in case :-)

Cheers
  Michele