Installing TDE on a KDE system.

Hi!  :-)

I installed lately at one of my systems, a fresh Devuan installation
with KDE (stable ver. Beowulf, x64, fully updated).
Then I tried installing the latest TDE (the official way).

At my 1st try (after installing and updating the GPG DEB package), I
tried (via Synaptic), installing the tdebase-trinity package, but
Synaptic refused and aborted, indicating broken packages and
dependencies.

OK. I closed it and opened Konsole -> went root (su -) and I tried apt
(apt install tdebase-trinity).
This time TDE installed properly, but KDE installation was removed
altogether (with the exception of some packages (like SDDM)).

I'm perfectly good with it, and I already (after backing it up),
formatted and reinstalled Devuan without any desktop this time and I
installed TDE on it.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to install TDE alongside with KDE?
TIA!  :-)
Giorgos.