Re: hibrid system plasma+tde

On Monday 09 August 2021 02:26:47 pm dep wrote:
> said Michael:
> | You aren't using TDE correct?  What desktop are you using?  Whatever it
> | is, your question should be posted on their help list/forum.
>
> I could swear -- please correct me if I'm wrong -- that the subject of this
> thread is "hibrid system plasma+tde."
>
> I could further swear -- again, if I'm error I'll happily stand
> corrected -- that the OP began:
>
> "I try to configure an hybrid system based on:
>
> "kubuntu-18.04 (without akonadi-kmail-mysqld)
> and install kmail+dependencies from triniy-desktop"
>
> Now. Seems to me -- once more, my opinion could be incorrect -- that
> questions having to do with trinity desktop might well belong on the --
> why, lookee there: TDE Users! -- list.

:) dep,

it says "install kmail+dependencies from triniy-desktop."  "+dependencies from
triniy-desktop" implies the person not in fact using TDE but whatever other
desktop is default installed in kubuntu.  Throw in the plasma reference and
they are using KDE 4+?

So the question as the OP wrote it seems to translate, "How does a stand alone
TDE application integrates with some other desktop?"

ymmv,
Michael