Re: Error message after plugging and then un-plugging a USB disk

Dne út 27. července 2021 Michael napsal(a):
> On Tuesday 27 July 2021 01:00:41 am Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> > Anno domini 16:18:07 Mon, 26 Jul 2021 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >  Gianluca Interlandi scripsit:
> > >
> > > Sounds like you are not a fan? :)
> >
> > I love all things that break working stuff, introduce new bugs &
> > security nightmares and steal my time otherwise. So yes, I'm a great
> > "fan" of systemd. I like it so much, that it's the first thing I
> > uninstall when I find it on any system .. the second thing is usally
> > pulsaudio ;)
>
> It amazes me how the people who want to force crap down other people’s
> throats never seem to understand the above sentiment.  Nik, you might as
> well add KDE and Gnome to your list as well...
>
> Best,
> Michael
>
> systemd:  Boots 15% faster, wastes 6,000% more of your time.

For example, I don't care if the server boot 15% faster when I boot it only
rarely, but I definitely angry when "great" systemd does not start SSH
server due to the wrong functioning of systemd and I must solve some
emergency way to get to the system or travel physically to the server.

Cheers
--
Slávek