Re: [users] Fonts

On 7/17/21 11:22 PM, J Leslie Turriff wrote:
On 2021-07-15 16:16:22 Edward wrote:
On 7/15/21 5:07 PM, Mavridis Philippe wrote:
I don't know what GUI tools still exist for manipulating
GTK2 themes in non-GTK environments—I remember it as being a
painful experience that drove me to the command line within an hour.
There is LXAppearance, which has both GTK2 and GTK3 versions. Also, if
gtk2-tqt-engine is installed, the GTK theme can be set via TCC.
I have Debian installed, gtk2-tqt-engine is not in their repositories.
There is a Trinity package named gtk3-tqt-engine-trinity, but I wouldn't
know if that corrects the issue. It's probably on Thunderbird's end.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

TDE: R14.0.10  -  Debian: 10.10 (amd64)

Web mail archive available at
https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@trinitydeskt
op.org
	See if you have a program called gnome-tweaks on your system.  Some Gnome settings can be
performed there.

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

There is a gnome-tweaks package in Debian, it's currently not installed.
I noticed that one of the 'missing' fonts on the PDF in question (which
displayed something different) is known as the MICR font in some
circles, it's the numerical (although in magnetic ink) font that appears
on the bottom of checks/cheques in some countries.

So it would appear that my Debian installation seems to be missing quite
a few fonts. I still have to remove the foreign Noto fonts on my other
desktop.