Re: OT: I hope Slávek and his family and friends are OK

Dne ne 27. června 2021 08:07:31 Mike Bird via tde-users napsal(a):
> c/w: tornado
>
> https://twitter.com/PolicieCZ/status/1408511493252001798

Thank you that you are concerned about it! I, my family and my close
friends are okay, far away from this disaster.

It is true that tornado is very unusual phenomenon in our location and the
buildings are not designed here with regard to it. It is very lucky that
there were only minimal losses of lives. There are great material damage
that will require efforts and money to restore affected locations.

Cheers
--
Slávek