Trinity on openSUSE Leap 15.2

Hi!

I am planning to install the Trinity desktop on openSUSE Leap 15.2. I have the following questions:

1) On the Instructions website it says: "2. Configure the supplementary PACKMAN repository". I am curious why that is. Do the Trinity packages depend on packages in the PACKMAN repositories or is it so that the most up to date multimedia packages are installed?

2) Is it possible to use the kwin-decor-suse2-0.4.1 style in the Trinity desktop? I understand that KDE3 and Trinity packages cannot coexist, but would it be in principle possible to download the RPM:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_Leap_15.2/x86_64/kde3-kwinsty
le-suse2-0.4.1-lp152.57.2.x86_64.rpm

and move the files to folders where Trinity would find them? Or, is there a window decoration style in Trinity that looks similar to SUSE2 decor?

3) What about the font "misc-console"? This used to be available in KDE3, but I do not see a similar package in the Trinity repositories.

Thank you very much in advance for helping me with these questions!

Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    http://gianluca.today/

Research Assistant Professor at the Department of Bioengineering