Re: How to select the default soundcard ?

Anno domini 2021 Sun, 30 May 09:16:43 +0200
Oh, one thing I forgot: Now that I know where to set the default soundcard for kmix, wouldn't it be a nice thing if kmix could write ~/.asound.conf and set the default soundcard for the current user when he changes the soundcard?

Nik

 Dr. Nikolaus Klepp scripsit: