Re: app frozen when changing icon

On Friday 14 of May 2021 07:25:46 ThanhVu (Vu) Nguyen wrote:
> Hi it seems TDE would freeze whenever I try to change the icon of some
> app. Attached is a picture describing the issue.  Is this a known bug?
>  what can I do to fix it?
>

> Thanks,

You probably encountered a problem with some of icon that leads to such
freezing - see:

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tde/issues/46

Unfortunately, it is not yet analyzed and resolved. You can try to see if
you have installed in your case one of the icons that is in the attached
archive and move them away from the directories for icons.

Cheers
--
Slávek