Re: ICEauthority fixed

On Monday 15 of March 2021 10:54:26 Stefan Krusche via tde-users wrote:
> Am Samstag, 13. März 2021 schrieb James Leone:
> > I have figured out what to do to resolve the ICEauthority issue.
>
> What was the problem you solved?
>
> Cheers, Stefan

I believe that the "solution" is not needed because we have already
responded to the location of ICEAuthhority in these pull requests:

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdelibs/pulls/55
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdebase/pulls/103

There the code is ready to support all common placements of this file and
test which location is currently valid. This solution is already in TDE
from R14.0.7.

As far as I know, in KDE3 in OpenSUSE, some solutions have also done,
although it was not universal solution.

Cheers
--
Slávek