Re: How to achieve the legal status of the project?

Dne Sunday 21 of February 2021 18:26:45 Mike Bird via tde-users napsal(a):
> On Sun February 21 2021 08:20:13 Slávek Banko via tde-users wrote:
> > I researched the possibilities here. According to the current law, we
> > have an option called "spolek" or "zapsaný spolek" ("registered
> > association" - allowed abbreviation "z.s."). It is an association of
> > three or more persons, which has its own statutes and acts as a legal
> > entity. The members of the association are not liable for its debts.
>
> My preference would be for the most the most active TDE developers to
> be the members of such an association, except for any who might decline.
>
> Do you know if this is possible or do the members all have to be CZ
> residents or citizens?
>
> --Mike

I tried to find an answer to this question before I sent a recap ... I just
forgot to write it in the email.

I have read several procedures that describe the establishment of an
association and I have also read the relevant sections of the law and no
restrictions on the address are stated there. Therefore, I assume that the
only thing we would have to technically solve is how to do the constituent
general meeting and vote remotely. As well as regular annual general
meetings. I suppose that at this time, when there is a preference for
meetings to be remote, it should be acceptable as a valid general meeting.
In the case of registration on the basis of the constituent general
meeting, there should be a need for an officially verified signature only
for the person who will submit the application for registration.

Cheers
--
Slávek