Re: How to achieve the legal status of the project?

Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:

> Set up a non-profite organisation like a local railroad club and it'll
> good. Keep it local. In Slaveks case: locate it in CZ. In my case: I'd
> make it in AT. In any case 3 people will be needed to form the formal
> "head" of the organisation, and they should be in or near the country
> where the organisation is set up. In Austria you must have (by law) an
> insurance for legal matters for the organisation - it's some 100€/year.

Yes, I was also thinking of this. I am also in Austria - the insurance I pay
is not mandatory but still very recommended. I am not sure what is the
insured policy anymore but I think it was 1mil and I started with 120,- 10y
ago and now it is 150/y.
However I do not think that a non for profit organization needs such
expensive insurance.

> Never ever let somebody you do not know be your supervisor of any kind.
> This includes fiscal hosts, dyne.org ... you name it. All are out of your
> local jurisdiction and in case of a conflicht with your host you have to
> sue him in his country by his laws. This is a very bad idea to start with.

fully agree with you Mr. Klepp