Re: OFF TOPIC!!! = Why crackmonkeys should not be allowed to own tech = OFF TOPIC!!!

On Tuesday 16 February 2021 02:28:37 BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:

> Spam detection software, running on the system "coyote.coyote.den",
> has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
> message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> the administrator of that system for details.
>
> Content preview:  > On Monday 15 February 2021 23:00:57 BorgLabs -
> Kate Draven
>
>    wrote: > And got caught by spamassassin. So I've not recourse but to
copy/paste:
>    > > Is there an rpm or apt-get comment that can batch remo [...]
>
> Content analysis details:   (5.3 points, 5.0 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ----------------------
> -------------------------------------------------- 0.8 BAYES_50
>        BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60% [score: 0.5000]
>  0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in
>                             digit (borglabs4[at]gmail.com)
>  0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
>                             mail domains are different
>  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser
> mail provider (borglabs4[at]gmail.com) 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No
> valid author signature, adsp_override is CUSTOM_MED
>  0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
>  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
> necessarily valid
>  0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host
> with no rDNS 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists,
> but is not valid -1.0 MAILING_LIST_MULTI     Multiple indicators imply
> a widely-seen list manager
>  2.3 FSL_HELO_BARE_IP_1     No description available.
>  0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
>                             EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
>                             different
>  1.5 SPOOFED_FREEMAIL_NO_RDNS From SPOOFED_FREEMAIL and no rDNS
[...]
> Good luck girl, stay safe and well.

Wise words.

I'm repairing for his mother's sake.
Steve, never had the pwds. His brother ran the update with simple
instruction.
Leave it alone, til he returns with his mother.

Didn't work out.

Oh well.

Cheers,

Kate

That child needs a leash, a short one. I'd bet he was taking advantage of
the opportunity before the door closed as they were leaving.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis