Re: wheezy update woes?

On Wednesday 27 January 2021 16:13:53 Mike Bird via tde-users wrote:

> On Wed January 27 2021 12:40:17 Gene Heskett via tde-users wrote:
> > Greetings;
> >
> > Updated one on my milling machines today but had a minor problem.
> >
> > E:
> > /var/cache/apt/archives/knetwalk-trinity_4%3a14.0.10~pre19-0debian7.
> >0.0+7_i 386.deb: trying to
> > overwrite
> > '/opt/trinity/share/apps/carddecks/cards-aisleriot/COPYRIGHT', which
> > is also in package tdegames-card-data-trinity
> > 4:14.0.10~pre19-0debian7.0.0+7
>
> Hi Gene,
>
> Even long term support for a limited subset of Wheezy ended in 2018.
> Most of Wheezy went out of support in 2016.
>
> I suggest you install supported software.
>
> Otherwise you could try uninstalling any games on the milling machine.
> It might even microscopically improve its performance.
>
> --Mike

Well since I don't play them, they are wasted disk space to me. I'll see
what I can do. In the meantime, I have 4 new (to me that is) i5 powered
off lease dells being boxed for shipment, and buster will get installed
on those as I put them into service. Depends on me locating my coffee
cup with a round tuit on it. :)  Sometimes its in the dishwasher getting
rebored. Victim of an old fart living alone these days. Some days its
like me, it doesn't run. ;-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis