Re: debug installed TDE

Anno domini 2021 Fri, 22 Jan 21:45:02 +0900
 Michele Calgaro scripsit:
> On 2021/01/22 09:32 PM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> > Ok, got it. Behaviour is still the same, but I got a menu entry to permanently delete an item in the context menu - that's fine. Anyway, where's the fun in having a pandora box and not opening it - especially now siche we have masks and vaczine ?:)
>
> Ok thanks for checking. Maybe an idea for the future would b eto hav a DE wise option to choose whether to use the
> media:/ path or the real path, so people have a choice.

That would be a real cool option :)

> Btw, from desktop items, right click -> open system folder will open the actual path and will stay in it, if you need.

Ok, found it. Looks like mediamanager does not start konqueror on 14.1. when automounting (worked just befor the upgrade). Yes, idealy on my system mediamanger would start konqueror with the system folder for that device. Hm ... there is a shortcut to what I want to do, I'm sure :)

Nik