Re: [users] Trinity Trouble - Konqueror?

On Tue, Jan 05, 2021 at 10:53:55PM -0800, William Morder via tde-users wrote:

> My point was, it seems a bad idea to use Konqueror as both a web browser and a
> file manager, even though it's possible, and even though you can create
> different profiles. Somebody else may know better than I, and I will listen.
> But my gut instinct says, choose one or the other, web browser or file
> manager. Don't use Konqueror for both.

Why not?

If I like Konq's file browser functionality, and I like Konq's web
browser functionality, why do I have to pick only one?

That seems a bit like saying that I can use a spoon for eating soup, or
for eating breakfast cereal, but I can only choose one. If I choose to
eat cereal with the spoon, then I have to use chopsticks or a fork for
the soup.

--
Steve