Re: Trinity Trouble - Konqueror?

Although I have beta-tested software on Linux in the past, it was only
specific applications, not an actual distribution.  :)

I checked the Firefox preferences and even though it has so far, not
prompted me to select it as the default browser, the preferences are
showing Firefox as the default.

Hi Edwards,
have a look at Trinity Control Center -> TDE Components -> Default applications -> Web browser and set whatever is your preference there, regardless of what Firefox tells you.

Cheers
  Michele