Re: Is it possible to modify the TDE Menu search function keybinding?

> On 22 Dec 2020, at 20.16, Slávek Banko via tde-users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday 22 of December 2020 14:58:47 Brian Durant wrote:
>> I have been digging around the TDE documentation, as well as the TDE
>> center to see if there is a way to change the TDE menu search function
>> keybinding. I am pretty sure that there is an answer, as there must be
>> others as well, using a non-US/UK keyboard layout. Any ideas?
>
> I looked in the detailed documentation (read 'in the source code') and
> there I read that it can currently only be configured in the configuration
> file named "k_mnu.cpp". See:
>
> https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/cgit/tdebase/tree/kicker/kicker/ui/k_mnu.cpp#n712
>
> Cheers
> --
> Slávek

Wow, wow. I was about to give up on Trinity, but discovered the Q4OS distribution with Trinity. While I haven’t decided what I think of their theming of Trinity yet, but they have the defaults that I need. Searching is really important as I use KXStudio, and you get al lot of nested stuff, particularly in the multimedia category....
Brian