Re: Is it possible to modify the TDE Menu search function keybinding?

On Tuesday 22 December 2020 16.58:37 Michael via tde-users wrote:
> Trinity Control Center >> Regional & Accessibility >> Keyboard Shortcuts

I don't mean to highjack this thread but it remerbered me of a small problem I
have: Libre Office's spreadsheet uses F2 to edit a cell's content.

On my main computer now F2 (in any program) starts a small window about audio
(says "audio" and a % value).  I can't  find anything in the keyboard
shortcuts, it seems to be related to my keyboad (Cherry MX) as the F1,F2 and
F3 keys control audio (and these keys do work).

I suspect some driver is overruling TDE's setup but I don't know where to
look. I can move this function to another F key but I'd prefer to get it back
where it belongs.

Thierry