Re: Pixelated Icons - Trinity/PCLinuxOS

> Hi.
>
> I added Firefox and Thunderbird to the Quicklauncher under
> Trinity/PCLinuxOS. Once the icons are moused-over, the icons that appear
> in the bubbles above them, are pixelated. The other icons in the
> launcher (Synaptic, Konsole, Home, Konqueror and Show Desktop) appear fine.
>
> When I added the same to my Trinity Debian and Ubuntu desktops, the same
> icons appeared fine.
>
> Could there be something different about the Firefox and Thunderbird
> icons with PCLinuxOS? In the TDE Menu editor, the icons displayed fine
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ed

Hi Ed,

This happens to me when I use size 16 icons. Right click on them and see if
you want change the icon to a bigger size. I sometimes use custom icons in a
local dir /foo/IconSets etc. You can download a large icon for each and
direct the .desktop to those icons.

I hope I explained it well enough.

Kate