Off Topic: New Build Updates & Questions (Avengers Assemble Update - Solved & Concluded)

On Tuesday 24 November 2020, Edward via tde-users wrote:
> On 11/24/20 6:22 PM, BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
> > I understand now. Proprietary computer makers, like to limit
> > upgradability to encourage new sales. It's still a usable board.
> > I see it as a challenge.
> >
> > Kate
>
> Up until the mid-2000's, there were occasional computer shows here in
> New England, where you could go in and get a custom-built, plain,
> unbranded PC for almost next to nothing and it would be ready to go in
> an hour. I miss those days.  :(
That's what I do, I build simple, custom computers and assimilate crackmonkeys
(windows and mac user) over to Linux. I'm the only one in 66 miles.
The proprietary market has destroyed the real computer industry. It's making a
come back though.

Ok so we are off topic now.

Experiment away laddie.