Re: [users] Windows are forgetting my size preferences

On 2020-11-21 04:33:12 Stefan Krusche via tde-users wrote:
> Dear Leslie,
>
> Am Freitag, 20. November 2020 schrieb J Leslie Turriff:
> > 	For some time now, whenever I open a PDF file with kpdf, its window
> > appears only a few inches tall instead of the max height from when I
> > have previously closed it.  I have tried to use Advanced => Special
> > Window Settings => Maximized vertically [force], but that doesn't
> > work.
>
> I've seen this, only with kpdf, since long.  I found out that if you
> close kpdf with the navigation panel open then it will show this
> behaviour.
>
> If you close the navigation panel before you close kpdf it will open as
> exspected.
>
> HTH
>
> Kind regards,
> Stefan

	Thanks, Stefan.  I usually open the navigation panel before closing the
window because if I don't it resets the nav panel width for thumbnail views,
while I prefer the Table of Content view, which needs to be wider.
	It's strange to me that the navigation panel's settings aren't remembered
between sessions, and that it's being open should affect the window height.

Leslie