Re: [trinity-users] KDE 1 running on Fedora 25

On Tuesday 10 of November 2020 12:49:46 amlidajame25@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for sharing such a nice post related to KDE 1 running on
> Fedora 25 keep it up and share more on your blog.
>
> https://dmoat.com/

I need to investigate whether Hyperkitty has settings that could be used to
disable sending posts from web == disable its use as a discussion forum.
It is a pity that the added value is deservedly punished :(

There is another possible level of defense: to set up newly subscribed
users not only to have to confirm their email address, but also to be
approved by a moderator. That could be an acceptable compromise.

What is your opinion?

Cheers
--
Slávek