Re: Are you interested in arm64/armhf packates for Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy)?

On Friday 06 of November 2020 02:37:07 Slávek Banko via tde-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there users among you who use Ubuntu and RPi?
>
> Because Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy) mentions RPi4 in the release notes, I
> noticed an interest in arm64 and armhf packages for Groovy. Currently,
> we have built only armhf packages only for LTS versions of Ubuntu.
> That's why I'm now deciding whether to build arm64 and armhf packages
> for Groovy as well.
>
> Are there anyone else who would welcome such packages?
>
> Cheers

Well, it seems that the interest in non-LTS versions of Ubuntu on other
architectures is not great. Since we already provide armhf packages for
the LTS versions of Ubuntu, we decided to add arm64 starting with the
current LTS version - Focal.

Packages are already available in the official repository and on mirrors.
So if you want TDE for Ubuntu arm64 on RPi, you can use Focal.

Cheers
--
Slávek