soundkonverter-trinity - installed but will not run?

Just wondering if anybody else has had problems with soundkonverter-trinity.

I installed the package and dependencies, and when I try to reinstall or
upgrade, both apt and aptitude tell me that it's already installed, and the
most recent version, etc. But when I try to run the program, I get an error
message (see attachment for screenshot).

TDEinit could not launch 'soundkonverter-trinity', could not find the
executable.

In the meanwhile, I've been using soundconverter, which is adequate for the
moment, but not what I want for regular use. TDE's soundkonverter-trinity
offers so many more options for fine adjustments, and sound quality is very
important to me, as music is my side hustle. ;-)

This is the only problem I've been having with TDE at the moment. By the way,
I am running Devuan Beowulf, and just ran upgrade, but I am told that
everything is current.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions here, as I use this program a lot.

Bill