Re: Migration of services - 5. bugzilla

On 2020/11/07 01:18 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
One more, FWIW. Since searching for existing bugs on trackers other than Bugzilla
and actually finding what I'm looking for is so rare, most likely I won't be
bothering to search when I find a problem, but simply file a report and let others
figure out if it's a duplicate or not. Historically I've tried to keep triagers
from having to do this, since triage is what I used to do a lot of.
--

Hi Felix,
I do like bugszilla as well, it has some positive points.

Maintaining two bug reporting systems is confusing for the users and a burden for the infrastructure and the maintenance team.

Cheers
  Michele