Re: integration into source-based distributions?

> Does TDE yet have integration into source-based distributions,...
> ...then please both reply to my email and update the TDE documentation.

People are supposed to contribute in order to move TDE forward you know.

Dependending on everyone's skills, interests and willingness; they take on bugs, translations, packaging...and the documentation.

Once you have sorted this Gentoo/Funtoo stuff out (Please read  E. Liddell message), fell free to write the proper doc in the wiki for everyone to read.
No-one but a Gentoo's user/contributor will do it.

Cheers.