Re: KoolDock What is it good for?

On 2020/10/03 09:03 AM, BorgLabs - Kate Draven via tde-users wrote:
On 2020-10-02 7:25 p.m., BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
On 2020-10-02 5:48 p.m., BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
KoolDock is a nice app docking application.

As I don't want to have any icons on the screen background because they
are hidden by other running program, I added the apps I use the most in
it.
I placed it at the top of my second screen and set the auto-hide
feature
on.
So even while running a program in full screen I just have to "touch"
the top of the screen with the mouse to make it appear and start an
other program.

Well, it is old (since KDE 1.4) but it is easy to use, slim, very
reliable and has a nice look.

I used it for years with TDE and thought it was a nice goody to give as
a contribution.

I love kooldock. It's very useful. I don't need to have application
launchers
on the desktop. I just keep dir links and files. Work on the desktop
only.

Kate
The Great and Terrible.
Hi Kate "The Great and Terrible" :-),

I am glad to see that I am not the only one using this small beauty!

I was afraid no one was aware of my one and little contribution to TDE.

I have been using it for at least ten years and decided to give it to
the TDE community five years ago and had no feedback ever since.

Thank you Kate, my self esteem goes one step up!

Just for info, KoolDock has been available on R14.1.0-dev for quite a while by now, but it will be "officially" released in TDE R14.0.9, which is coming soon (together with a bunch of other apps too).

heers
  Micheke