Re: TDE distro for beginners

On Saturday 19 September 2020 02:12:55 pm Thierry de Coulon

> > > Comming to the ease of installing TDE on the different distributions:
> > > Following the steps in the TDE wiki it's quite easy to do for all
> > > distros - if you know enough englisch to follow the steps.
>
> Would it help to provide instructions in other languages? I never cared
> myself as I am lucky enough to read several languages, but i do know people
> who would turn back if they don't find french...

Having the Wiki be multilingual would be really nice.

I think this is the right extension?

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate

“The Translate extension makes MediaWiki a powerful tool to translate every
kind of text. It's used especially to translate software and to manage
multilingual wikis in a sensible way.

“The Translate extension allows for connection to a translation service and
can auto fill the translation for you. At the same time a translator can make
adjustments so you're not creating lots of pages with inaccurate
translations.”

Whoever is doing the Wiki, is this something we could add?

Or is there a better solution?

Best,
Michael