Re: Migration of mailing lists to a new server

Dne út 15. září 2020 Felix Miata via tde-users napsal(a):
> Slávek Banko via tde-users composed on 2020-09-04 11:34 (UTC+0200):
> > please subscribe to the new MLs as soon as possible and
> > unsubscribe from the old ones.
>
> I successfully subscribed to the new lists, but my unsubscribe requests
> of the old lists of 24 hours ago have not been acknowledged.

Did you receive an email to confirm unsubscribing from the old ML? Did you
check to see if it ended up in a spam folder?

Unfortunately for the old ML I can't do anything. If you don't manage to
unsubscribe, there will be no choice but to wait until they are turned
off... or set up a filter in your mail so that posts from old MLs are
returned as undeliverable and unsubscribe may be done automatically in
response to undeliverable posts.

Cheers
--
Slávek