Re: systemd-homed - new thread

Anno domini 2020 Tue, 15 Sep 10:47:03 -0700
 William Morder via tde-users scripsit:

> On Tuesday 15 September 2020 09:08:23 Felmon Davis wrote:
> >
> > there may be truth in some of this but it seems a bit like
> > thread-drift - perhaps retraction of apfelstr�ust be considered;
>
> By the way, I will not permit any retraction of offers of baked goods,
> including apfelstrudel, cookies, and whatever else may be served with it,
> such as ice cream or a glass of milk.

So sad. On the other hand, icecream will most likely melt and apfelstrudel will already have gotten appels itself before it reaches your site ... but I can offer Lebkuchen (aka gingerbread), made it yesterday. I suspect some of the other human beeings here have found the jar - it's so much lighter now ...

Nik