Re: network-manager-tde - dependency issues - update

Anno domini 2020 Tue, 1 Sep 12:45:07 -0700
 William Morder via trinity-users scripsit:

> On Tuesday 01 September 2020 11:58:38 greg wrote:

I have it, but I have not installed anything systemd - might be that I used some black magic:

$ dpkg -l|grep systemd
$ dpkg -l|grep network-manager
ii  network-manager                                             1.14.6-2+deb10u1                             amd64        network management framework (daemon and userspace tools)
ii  network-manager-tde                                         4:14.0.9~pre18-0debian10.0.0+0               amd64        TDE systray applet for controlling networking [Trinity]

Nik