Re: fetching photos from android phone

Felix Miata wrote:

> Konq's media doesn't show it. Konq says protocol not supported if I type
> in mtp:/ or mtp:///. If mtp://, it lists / content. No kind of popup
> announces phone's been connected, even though kernel certainly noticed:

I don't think there is MTP protocol implemented in konqueror, but I have
installed go-mtpfs and as J Lesslie Turriff reports, it works out of the
box in konqueror.
You have to put the phone in MTP mode though.
Then if you go to System > Storage Media and double click the device, it
should work, but I am not sure if it is typical MTP - I believe so because
I do not have to umount it as I do for USB devices.