Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trinity with Wayland?

> I guess time change, and of course your mileage may vary...
> I got bored with having to recompile nVidia proprietary drivers from a
> command line because they got screwed by some kernel update.
Times do change, indeed. On Debian (and I would expect other popular distributions as well?)
nvidia drivers are being provided in the repository and recompiled on every update of the drivers
or the Linux kernel. You can even automate module signing for the purposes of Secure Boot. So
there's no longer a need to do anything manually.

Janek